Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Does B Stand For In Shoe Sizes Please Explain. Okay So Im Looking For A Mens Cowboy Boot And I Don't Understand How To The Sizes Work.?

Please explain. Okay so im looking for a mens cowboy boot and I don't understand how to the sizes work.? - what does b stand for in shoe sizes

I wear a size 12 in shoes. I am a kind of truck 17 years old. This willl be my first pair and I want to be perfect. Round toe leather shoes is not led to safety. But what I do not understand is, if they have the size and Example 12B or 12D. What does / DB stand for?

1 comment:

Star said...

the texts are for the width size.some are close and others will try wider.Just on a boat, if not properly adjusted size.The try another person sales of shoes can help you.Good chance.

Post a Comment