Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wha-ha-ha Women On Here Make Me Laugh!?

Women on here make me laugh!? - wha-ha-ha

Why are you so. (Voice awards Posh) "Oh that's disgusting!'m Totally rejected, you just said!"
blah blah blah! God!
When a man is a sexual question, why do you say oh my is disgusting!
I mean, some of you have fantasies of May, but how do you handle all of yous have never seen a B4 d1ck in your life!
Why not answer a lot and never really honest!
I love DoubleD it is honest and she asks all the questions. like me.
I know I'll have a load of abuse for it, but I care TBH, and all women are naturally driving me crazy!
Why do not facilitate easy?

IMON and I am speaking in my opinion, if it painful or not, I'm not sugar coat anything, and never try to be someone, not me!

Any response greatly appreciated: smile) Big O! xXx

- "Let the BABYGIRL SL @ GGIN OFF BEGIN - WHA HA HA! LOL

1 comment:

Barefoot Chick said...

Right on! Why, even after an answer? You should only take place if the material offensive. I think they are simply in denial of sensuality, because why read the questions on the subject called "offensive" to do the same?

This is what to do with questions that are not confusing to me (probably because I'm old and out of reach) or questions that the person seems to have absolutely no information. I just go to another.

Post a Comment