Friday, January 15, 2010

Pcmcia Audio Card Which Linux Should I Use For My Laptop?

Which linux should I use for my laptop? - pcmcia audio card

Hello to all ....

I just got a laptop very, very old in my house ... Anyway ...

You need an operating system on it ... so I installed Microsoft Windows 95 .. 95 Yes, I know very old !!!...


Now I think to install Linux OS on it to ... Linux I recommend .... I just need a simple graphical interface, because I do not like the shells of the Soul ..

--------- Laptop data are as follows:

- Model: 5033 Kiwi

- Processor: AMD K6 300 MHz - in: 64BYTE

- RAM: 64 MB

- VGA: Trident Super VGA

- Hard disk: 700 MB Mega Bytes yup, you read that right can be expanded to a capacity of 2 GB hehehe ........ HUGE! :)

--- Other specifications:

- IR
- 1 USB port
- 1 Parallel port (female)
- 1 serial port (female)
- 1 External monitor connector
- 2 PCMCIA
- Audio O / P
- Drive
- CD-ROM

so nobody can indicated the Linux operating system, which ... For more information about Buzz here and give you everything you need ..

Thanks in advance

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Toss, never finds the right drivers. If you insist, you have an older version such as Knoppix or PDA.

Post a Comment