Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Short Sand Car Bought Used Car With Undisclosed Frame Damage Need Help?

Bought used car with undisclosed frame damage need help? - short sand car

I bought a 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme of 167.000 miles on this issue at the end of June from a car dealership and have significant problems with the car since then. In the test drive my girlfriend and I noticed some things that were seen in the sales contract must be resolved before the car off the lot, including such simple items as windows went bad sound and noise in the rear passenger wheel. Everything has to break again, and finally added the sound has never disappeared, and given the estimates for the solution, even if it is correct, a window of 30 days under the car and could not afford to. Long Story Short could not pay after several trips, and estimates a mechanic thought it was my shock, because nobody at the dealership can fix it if it happens that my body is damaged beyond repair due to rust and the sound of the noise we heard was our control group that had broken through the image. My new mechanic thinks that it is a mark of control of the car is reliable, because the subsidy orand the inspector should never for a car background checks that the amount of rust and damage to the chassis / frame.

Am I a case of fraud in connection with the car damage will not be disclosed or lemon law in my favor.

Some details, I live in Massachusetts, I have all this to the owner of the dealership agreement and was told that all the books is the sand that would not find a welder in the value of AA for me that says, despite the new mechanics that repair is more rotten. The RMV told me that they can before the inspection and the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau a mediator that the dealer refuses, are not powerless.

No comments:

Post a Comment